What is Business English?
When you speak business English you speak in a more professional manner and as such you give a powerful impression of yourself to others.
So what is the difference between the English you speak every day and business English?
Well simply out, Business English is often of a higher level. Larger words are generally used to remove the need of two or three smaller sentences and therefore because of that, your vocabulary levels are often of a higher level – naturally.
So let’s look at a few ways in which we can take your everyday English to a higher level!
- I got your email.
- I received your email.
need / require
- I need you to complete that report for me.
- I will require that report from you please soon.
talk about / discuss
- I want to talk about you progress.
- I would like to discuss your progress with you.
DM me . what’s app /Get in contact
- Can I dm you? I’ll Dm you.
- How can I get in contact with you please?
give / provide
- Can you give me more info?
- Can you provide me with more information please?
tell me / inform
- When will you tell me about my holiday dates?
- When will you inform me please about my holiday application?
Why / explain
- Why is that?
- Could you explain more please?
- Could you explain what you mean by that please?
talk more / elaborate
- Can you talk more about that?
- Can you elaorate more about that please?
fix the problem / solve
- How can I fix the problem with my English learning?
- How can I solve my issues with my English learning?
Do / complete
- Do any lessons.
- Compete the Engli-teach course, it’s very progressive.